Saturday, March 26, 2011

MY SLICE OF HEAVEN


I used a lot of older stuff for this LO, so some of it is retired or I have no clue where I got it from all those years ago...sorry. But, here is the elements I do know. Here are the stitched clouds..I decided I really have a thing for clouds and bunting banners. haha. Speaking of, the circle bunting and the hills are from Chasing Rainbows. Also, I think you were wondering what the cute cursive font I have been using in some earlier LO's is called...SN Lavendar from this great font place I found called Scrap n fonts.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love the Chasing Rainbows kit - so cute! Thanks for sharing that font website - is that where you got the font you wrote "Christmas Eve" on your recent Christmas page from too?

Kim said...

Love the page! Subtle and perfect!

Kate said...

Never mind! I found it - sudestada right? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online