Saturday, February 5, 2011

PIPER'S ONE YEAR PICTURES


I have been looking for a hot air balloon everywhere and finally found one I liked :) I thought this would be a great page to use it on. I got it HERE. For this LO I used these two adorable kits BEST BIRTHDAY and SHABBY SWEETHEART...everything at sweet shoppe is on sale too :) I did clipping masks on the clouds with different papers and the alpha squares are GRUNGE but they are discontinued :( . I have realized I am defiantly drawn to certain colors and kits...I need to branch out, but it is hard because I know what I know what I like.

ps. Hey Kate, I totally forgot to put what that font from the earlier post was on my summer quick page. It is from Ali Edwards SENTIMENTS STRIPS. Not a font but LOVE all her handwritten sayings!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much Kelley! Love this layout too - love 'em all!
Digital scrapbook stores should hire you to make pages with their kits, because I seriously buy almost every kit you use in your cute layouts.
Okay, stalker-esque rant over. :)

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E IT!
MANDEE H.

The Taylor Family said...

LOVE all your new cursive fonts that you have been using on all your stuffy. Would ya mind sharing where yOu get them and what they are called? Thanks girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online