Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SWEET KYLIN

Hi- These are a few new pages I have done in the past couple days (scroll down). I am trying really hard to bust 'em out because I made a list and realized I am 45 pages behind! Arrrhhgggg! I need to go make some dinner, but if you want me to tell you where I got any elements on these pages just email me or leave me a comment, I am more than happy to share :)

UPDATE * Here is the info for this page:

I've had lots of people email me, so here is the info for this page :) Most elements are from an AWESOME kit called WHIMSICALITY . The sun stitching is from HERE The black butterfly lace is from a kit called WITH GRATITUDE and sorry Kim, they are no longer selling it at sweet shoppe :( The balloon stamp I just searched on google images for. The font is called DEAR MOM lots of cute stuff there. so hopefully that helps :) Let me know if I missed something.


3 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

darling. i just want to know what that cute cursive handwriting is!

Ben and Camille said...

I thought I left a comment already but I guess not--awesome pages. What is this adorable cursive font??

Kim said...

Your pages are always so gorgeous! Can I ask what kit you used for this one? Especially the black butterfly ribbon. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online