Monday, March 4, 2013

KYLIN THE BALLERINA

UPDATE * here is the info for these 2 pages. You are gonna laugh at me, but I got those pretty butterfly cutouts from googles images because I couldn't find anything I liked in my kits. HERE is the link I used. I think it might be a necklace or something. All I did it use my magic eraser and take the white background out behind it, then I did a clipping mask with the paper I wanted over it. Took 2 seconds and was free :) The font I used for Darling is "Little days" and I can't remember what the dancer font is. I just used clipping masks on them with the paper I wanted. The stitching is from bad sewing XII. Let me know if I missed something.


This LO was done with a kit called WISHIN' and HOPIN' it was a promo kit that they no longer sell. sorry Kate, but maybe you could do something close with another kit. The font for "Kylin" is Miss Molly...so cute!

2 comments:

Kate said...

All your new layouts are so fun, but I especially love these two - if you wouldn't mind sharing where you got things from on these two - what you can track down anyway. ;) I especially LOVE the butterflies on the dance LO - so pretty!

Kate said...

Thank you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online