Monday, January 10, 2011

MY SUMMER GIRL


Looking at this page makes me wish it was summer so bad! I used the make your own triangle banner kit (listed in previous post) All the papers came from ALPHABET SOUP and the cute "ice cream, girl and, sweet" flash cards came from ALPHABET SOUP FLASHCARDS. Clouds came from BLUE SKY with a white paper clipping mask. Then I just outlined them with a small brush in different colors. STITCHES NO. 03 by Ana at Designer Digitals. "Summer Girl" INKY ALPHA with a color overlay and then added a "10" stroke around it. Doodled sun from HAPPY PLACE has actually been retired.

1 comment:

Kate said...

This page is perfect and girly! I love it! And I cannot thank you enough for all the credits and the explanations of the masks and things you did to make them so cute - it makes me so happy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online